Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Music Genome Project

This Music Genome Project was challenging but I it also taught me some new things.  It was very challenging for many reasons.  First,  because there were so many different music genres to choose from and I didn't know which would be the best for me at first.  Second, we had to do a lot of searching for information for our genre because it was like half part of the movie.  Last,  we had to put our knowledge of Garageband and iMovie together to be able to convert everything including songs, videos and slides.  The most challenging for me was because I had to use three different computers.  Even though this was very hard I was also able to learn from my experiences in the past on other projects and mistakes during this project.  I am looking forward to our last and biggest project of the trimester, the My Life project.

No comments:

Post a Comment